Quality, creativity and simplicity in design
Or that’s what my mother tells me! All these premises, along with the fun and passion that I put into everything, define the way I work. If you want a modern, fresh and attractive design, here you have it, and with style too.
More about my background
• I was born in Madrid, a few hundred miles from Superman. He got Super Strength, and I got a pencil…
• Fine Arts degree, specializing in Design. Complutense University of Madrid (www.ucm.es). Like my whole family.
• Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Design and Applied Arts. Royal Spanish Mint Foundation (www.escueladegrabadofnmt.org). The art of stamping.
• Print & Graphic Designer. Spanish Mint and Stamp Factory (www.fnmt.es). Where coins, bills, passports, etc. are made in Spain.
• Digital Designer, specializing in Interfaces. Telefónica R&D (www.tid.es). Pixels and a lot of testing.
• Specialization in Interface Design. Hochschule für Gestaltung – Germany (www.hfg-gmuend.de). One of the best places I’ve ever been.
• Co-founder & designer. Río Creative Art Center (www.creativeartcenter.es). A school with plenty of art.
• Art Director. Digital Agency OVOS – Vienna (www.ovos.at). Cold, bikes and pretty landscapes.
• Manager of the web design department. Edelvives (www.edelvives.com). Back to the warm weather and eating tortilla.
• Art Director and Designer. Rigostudios (this website). I like being at home and enjoying life.
• Design Thinking Facilitator. IBM for Vodafone (www.ibm.com). As a freelancer we helped Vodafone to redesign their intranet.
• UI-UX Designer. frog design (www.frogdesign.com). In one of the most important design consultancies in the world.